Sometimes you make a mistake and you learn huge things from it. Sometimes you re-visit that mistake and yes, that is now seen as a choice, but re-visiting this mistake can hopefully solidify the lessons. So you really, really learn from that mistake.
One mistake can not reflect you as a bad person. One mistake cannot wipe clean all the things you really are. That one mistake can only make you better.
Made a mistake? Here is your chance to make better. A better you.
22 Habits Of Happy People -
Many people spend their lives waiting to be happy not realizing that they can be happy right now simply by choosing to be. Happiness is a skill that can be learned, just like any other skill! Discover 22 positive habits common in happy people that you can start applying in your own life today!
New moon - time to make the wish of all wishes.
I have such a love hate relationship towards this feeling. It has been a week of full on butterflies in my stomach and it is such a fun, exciting but tiring feeling! Anyone else feel this way?
Yes it is!
This will be added on to as I go and as I think of more :)
1. Unless told otherwise, wear black BUT don’t wear nets or hats. Dress in a simple black outfit.
2. During any prayers, bow your head and say AMEN even if you don’t believe in god.
3. Do not clap after a speaker finishes
4. Take tissues
1. Dress smart, no matter what the job is for
2. Have practice interview answers – there are always generic interview questions so be as prepared as you can
3. Do not talk bad about your previous company. Simply say it is not the direction you want to be going.
4. Always be early
Being in Public
1. Don’t play music too loud – you don’t want others to be able to hear your tunes blasting through your headphones
2. Cover your mouth when you cough and sneeze into a tissue.
3. Don’t talk loud on the phone
4. Keep bags tucked under your legs and feet out of the aisles.
1. If they bitch to you about people, they will bitch about you to others
2. Friendships should always be two-way.
3. Be honest always – don’t let anything build so much a fight starts that is unnecessary
4. A real friendship is one where you can not see them for a month or more and yet when you come back together, nothing has changed
5. If you’re having an event, invite friends even if you know they can’t come – they will appreciate being included!
Eating at the Table
1. If there are more than one knife and fork, simply start from the outside and work your way in.
2. Always put your napkin on your lap
3. Eat one small mouthful and then rest your cutlery – don’t scoff your food!
4. Eat what is on your plate
5. Thank the cook at the end
Making the Perfect Beverage
1. Instant coffee: 2 tsp coffee, fill with water to 2 inches from the top. If they want milk add an inch of milk. If they want sugar add 1tsp
2. Tea: put teabag into a mug, fill with hot water and leave to rest for 3 minutes. Remove bag and add approx. 2tsp milk
3. Herbal tea: fill mug with hot water, add herbal tea and leave to brew for 2 minutes
Angelina Jolie - an empowered woman -
I think this was an incredibly inspiring article on Angelina’s private battle with cancer and prevention. It paints a tale of realism, true love and taking the steps you need to ensure you are always there for yourself and your family. Go Angelina…you star